Pigeon Forge has so much to offer for a Romantic Getaway on Valentine’s Weekend! Here are my picks for a really romantic weekend.
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
(1) The biggest news in Pigeon Forge for Valentine’s Weekend is this:
Meet Captain Rostron’s Great Granddaughters and see the Loving Cup Reunion
For the first time in the world, on Valentines Weekend, Margaret “Molly” Tobin Brown’s Great Granddaughter, Helen Benziger, along with Captain Rostron’s Great Granddaughters from England, will come together with the ACTUAL Loving Cup at the Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tn. These 3 Titanic Descendants will be at the ship to meet and greet guests on Friday, February 14th and Saturday, February 15th. You won’t want to miss this historical event.
Watch this video that reveals the significance of this historical event.
(2) “Get Stranded with the one you Love” at the Island in Pigeon Forge, Tn. They are offering a Valentine’s Package for 2 with dinner, a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Ferris Wheel and $10 in Arcade Games.
(3) Another RARE Opportunity to meet a Titanic Descendant! Meet Molly Brown’s Great Granddaughter at the Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tn. The Titanic Museum Attraction is honored to announce a rare, exclusive event this Valentine’s Day weekend, Friday, February 14 – Saturday, February 15th. Mrs. Helen Benziger, Margaret “Unsinkable Molly” Brown’s Great Granddaughter, will make a rare, two-day appearance. All museum attraction visitors will have a chance to meet her and hear her separate fact from fiction in the life of her famed ancestor. Click here for tickets.
(4) Couples Massage! Men, take your wonderful lady to get a massage. You cannot go wrong here. Riverstone Resort has a great spa with a wide array of treatments available. Guess what – you men will enjoy it too and no one has to know. Wink.
(5) Talk about Romantic! Surprise your spouse with a VOW RENEWAL on the $1 Million Titanic Museum Attraction Grand Staircase. There are several packages to choose from ranging in price from $175 – $300.
(6) Take your amazing wife shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall. Every woman likes to shop and you could surprise her with a shopping spree. She will think your gesture is very romantic if you pick out a pretty dress for her to wear and then take her to dinner in it.
(7) Dinner is always a great option for Valentine’s Weekend. There are MANY options in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/ Sevierville area to choose from. Here is a great list of restaurants in the area. http://www.mypigeonforge.com/where-to-eat/
(8) Why not take a tour of the #1 Aquarium in the US according Tripadvisor. Ripley’s Aquarium is located in Gatlinburg, Tn. You can walk through the Shark Tunnel where you are surrounded by Sharks and other sea life.
(9) Sit in a hot tub at your favorite cabin rental company. We have so many favorite cabin rental companies that we just can’t choose. You can google “Cabins in Pigeon Forge” and choose for yourself!
|(this photo is compliments of Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals)|
(10) Take a hike. The Great Smoky Mountains are absolutely breathtaking! There are hikes available to waterfalls. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough to get out and enjoy God’s country. Here is a directory of trails by location. http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/location.htm
These are my picks. What do you have planned? What memories will you create with your loved ones this Valentine’s Weekend 2014?